Gelled Electrolyte (Gel) Deep Cycle Batteries
Lion Gelled Electrolyte Deep Cycle Batteries represent the ultimate in Deep Cycle technology. Designed specifically for demanding Deep Cycle applications, the integrity of Lion Gel Batteries is maintained even under extreme conditions.
- Gel technology allows for a fully sealed battery design with active electrolyte held in a gelified state with internal recombination of more than 99% of internally produced gases. The battery is safe to use in gas-sensitive applications such as Motorhomes, boats, and mobility equipment and can be left in a fully discharged state without any loss of battery capacity if not recharged immediately.
- Lion Gel Deep Cycle Batteries are now available in the latest technology ‘EV’ design are ideal for repeated cycling use and offer excellent performance over long discharges.
Absorbed Glass Mat (Agm) Deep Cycle Batteries (Dual Purpose)
Absorbed Glass Mat battery technology allows for a fully sealed battery design with active electrolyte held in an absorbed state between the plates and immobilised by a very fine fibreglass mat. The outcome is a Dual Purpose battery with enhanced discharge and recharge efficiency, high resistance against vibration and leak proof, non gassing benefits for safety, installation flexibility and peace of mind.
- The Lion AGM range of batteries is available in both standard and premium ranges.
- The standard range offers a quality battery suitable for controlled environments such as selected Commercial and Stand By applications and offers extended life and performance in heavy duty cycling environments.
Sealed Maintenance Free (Smf) Deep Cycle Batteries (Dual Purpose)
The Lion SMFDCM range of Dual Purpose Batteries offer users the flexibility of both Starting power and Cycling capability in the one battery.
- Premium SMF Deep Cycle Dual Purpose Batteries are suitable for users who are seeking more hours of cycling coupled with higher cranking through a larger capacity (AH) and higher CCA battery.
Conventional Low Maintenance Deep Cycle Batteries
Designed for heavy duty cycling applications with a technologically advanced construction capable of withstanding repeated substantial discharges of up to 80% capacity.
- Vent plug accessibility allows for ongoing maintenance of electrolyte levels to achieve extended battery life.
- Conventional Deep Cycle batteries are manufactured with thicker plates and a denser Lead/Antimony material paste formula to add robustness for repeated cycling and to allow extended service life and increased cycling performance.
Terminal Configuration Sheet
Disclaimer: Lion Batteries has made a concerted effort to present accurate information, which has been obtained from a variety of references including unpublished information sources and automobile manufacturers. Information presented is to be used as a guide only, and if in doubt, vehicle manufacturer recommendations should be referred to, to ensure correct battery fitment. Lion Batteries believes that information presented is accurate, however disclaims any representation, warranty, expressed or implied concerning battery specifications or fitment, and in no event shall be liable for loss or damage claimed as having arisen from the use of this catalogue. Always check under bonnet and other clearances to make sure bonnet and other vehicle components do not contact battery terminals.