GEL (Gelled Electrolyte) Batteries (Heavy Duty Deep Cycle)
Lion Gelled Electrolyte Deep Cycle Batteries represent the ultimate in Deep Cycle technology. Designed specifically for demanding Deep Cycle applications, the integrity of Lion Gel Batteries is maintained even under extreme conditions.
- Gel technology allows for a fully sealed battery design with active electrolyte held in a gelified state with internal recombination of more than 99% of internally produced gases. The battery is safe to use in gas sensitive applications such as Motorhomes, boats and mobility equipment and can be left in a fully discharged state without any loss of battery capacity if not recharged immediately.
- Lion Gel Deep Cycle Batteries are ideal for repeated cycling use and offer excellent performance over long discharges.
Premium Marine Agm Batteries
The Lion ‘EV’ Range of Premium Marine AGM batteries are specifically designed to meet the needs of demanding Marine applications.
- The result of innovative design technology is a Dual Purpose Deep Cycle Marine AGM battery with enhanced discharge and recharge efficiency, high resistance against vibration and wave shock, and leak proof non gassing benefits for safety, installation flexibility and peace of mind.
Recreational AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) Batteries
The Premium Lion ‘EV’ Range of Recreational AGM Batteries offer users the ultimate in leading AGM technology and design across a full range of sizes and capacities to meet all Recreational applications.
- The Lion ‘EV’ Range is ideal for Dual Purpose Starting and Deep Cycle requirements in 4WD, caravanning, camping, boating and other recreational uses.
- Lion Premium AGM ‘EV’ batteries also meet the needs of mobility applications including wheelchairs, mobility scooters, medical equipment and related lifestyle mobility aids.
AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) Batteries (Domestic)
The Lion ‘ES’ range of AGM batteries (Domestic), in both 6 and 12 volt specifications, offer durability and deep cycle capability for heavy demand applications, up to 12 AH capacity.
- The spill and leak-proof design allows for multi-position usage and is completely maintenance-free eliminating the need for watering.
- The ‘ES’ AGM range is ideally suited for Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Marine equipment and navigation aids, Medical applications, telecommunications, and a host of specific AGM applications.
AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) Batteries (Commercial)
The Lion ‘HZB’ Range of AGM batteries (Commercial) offers a purpose-built AGM product ideally suited for controlled environments such as selected commercial and standby applications.
- The Lion ‘HZB’ Range exhibit extended life and performance in heavy duty cycling environments.
Terminal Configuration Sheet
Disclaimer: Lion Batteries has made a concerted effort to present accurate information, which has been obtained from a variety of references including unpublished information sources and automobile manufacturers. Information presented is to be used as a guide only, and if in doubt, vehicle manufacturer recommendations should be referred to, to ensure correct battery fitment. Lion Batteries believes that information presented is accurate, however disclaims any representation, warranty, expressed or implied concerning battery specifications or fitment, and in no event shall be liable for loss or damage claimed as having arisen from the use of this catalogue.
Always check under bonnet and other clearances to make sure bonnet and other vehicle components do not contact battery terminals.